MNIT recruitment April 2014 assistant Professor vacancies: Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts of Assistant Professor under 4 tier flexible faculty cadre structure. For details information please visit Institute website www.mnit.ac.in Online application process shall start from 01 March 2014. Applications received up-to 15 April 2014 shall be considered. Applications received after this date shall be considered in subsequent round of recruitment process.
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
Total no. of Posts:- 72 Posts
Job Location:- Jaipur
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research project.
Qualification:- PhD with 03 years after Ph.D. or 06 years total (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period) after obtaining M.Tech. Degree.
How to apply:- Candidates must apply online ONLY through the website www.mnit.ac.in Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Institute shall retain completed online applications data for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner.
- Candidates with multiple discipline specialization may also be considered as adjunct faculty in other departments.
- The Institute has a provision of providing two Institute scholarships for Ph.D. supervision to fresh recruits in addition to candidates working on sponsored projects.
- To encourage research, the Institute has a provision of generous research funding upto Rs. 10 lacs for laboratory development for research and development to the newly recruited candidates.
- As per the resolution of NIT Council to maintain the National character of NIT’s, the Institute shall strive to fill fifty percent (50%) of the vacancies from outside the state.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. The shortlisted candidate has to bring the hard copy of the online application submitted, if called for interview.
- Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
- The Institute has right to set higher norms than the minimum while short listing. The short listing norms may not be uniform across the departments of the Institute. The list of short listed candidates of first round for interviews will be displayed on the Institute website.
- B. Tech. with direct Ph. D. may also be considered.
- All qualifications, experience and preferred age limit will be considered as on the closing date of particular round.
- The short listed candidates may be required to appear for presentation/seminar in the respective departments.
- Persons serving in Govt. /Semi Govt. /PSUs /Universities/ Educational Institutions are required to submit NOC at the time of presentation/interview, if shortlisted.